MEASURE IMPROVEMENT & FOLLOW SEO TRENDS
Measuring the progress of your campaign is invaluable. When reviewing SEO reports there are several areas we recommend reviewing, they are:
- Rankings – measure the changes in the search result for your target keywords.
- Organic traffic – see what amount of new traffic SEO is sending to your site.
- New visitors vs old – see how much is new traffic vs returning traffic.
- Traffic sources – see what online sources are sending the most traffic, SEO organic, social, PPC direct.
- Links – watch as the number of links to your site accumulates and see how this correlates to rankings.
- Crawl errors – watch for new errors.
REPORTING EMPOWERED BY SEO TOOLS.
When monitoring and reporting on your website we combine several powerful SEO tools. These tools allow us to analyze, monitor and fix errors on your website. Other tools in our arsenal allow us to research competitors, content, and backlink. These SEO tools allow us to empower you to make educated decisions on your marketing efforts. Many of our SEO software tools are pulled into a Dashboard you have access to 24/7.
Allows you to track and analyze the visits to your website. Track traffic sources, new visits and other traffic metrics
Callrail is a powerful tool that allows you to tracks phone calls and form submission through your website.
Google Search Console
A free tool from Google. Helps troubleshoot errors, track search queries & monitor performance.
A power backlink research tool. Ahrefs allows us to take a deep dive into you are and you competitors backlink profile.
Track your target keywords and search phrases to see where you are currently ranking on Google.
Mimics a Google Crawler, reads parses your website. The Crawl Auditor records errors for clean up.